As you go through life, you hear a lot of sayings. Some stick with you more than others because they have a grain of truth to them. They’re something that you’ve experienced on a deeply personal level and may even share with the people that you know that could use some uplifting advice or a little extra love from you.
Decide Which Phrases and Statements Mean the Most to You
When working with sayings, remember that consistency is vital. Saying them all the time doesn’t matter. Applying them to your life and making them a part of your values is what counts.
Along with “Spread kindness wherever you go,” these sayings contain messages of truth and inspiration for you to live your life by:
- Live, love, laugh. When you’re authentically living your life, it shows. You have a glow that is indisputable. You laugh openly, and you love without conditions. It’s a great reminder to prioritize the things that matter most to you.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle. The planet can always use some extra TLC. By lowering your carbon footprint, you’re ensuring that Mother Earth exists for future generations to enjoy. Something as simple as committing to ditching one-use plastic bottles can make a significant impact on you and the planet.
- You can do it! Show your support for the people around you. The four-word phrase carries weight. It can be just the encouragement someone else needs to succeed.
- Don’t worry, be happy. Don’t take things too seriously. Approach stressful situations with an open mind and a lighthearted attitude. Worrying doesn’t give you anything but ulcers.
- Turn that frown upside down. Another good one to apply to smiling is “Fake it, til’ you make it.” Smiling can help you feel better even if it isn’t as authentic as you’d like it to be. It also makes you look younger and more approachable, so try it today.
- You inspire me. There is no greater feeling in the world than to know you’ve made a difference in someone’s life. Help people understand the role they’ve played in your life. Share gratitude for their presence and contributions today.
You’ve likely got some mottos and mantras of your own that make you feel strong and empowered. For example, when you’re at the gym, exercising, and hydrating your body, you may say, “I am strong and capable of achieving whatever it is I set out to do for myself.” When you’ve run your last mile and are taking a sip from your refillable water bottle, you may think to yourself, “I am a pillar of good health. This water helps me be the best version of myself I can be.”
Take a Mind Over Matter Approach to Positivity
The power of positivity works well because it keeps you pumped and ready to tackle your next big life goal. Whenever you want to feel motivated to work toward your dreams, take a look at the list above and know that “Anything is possible.” If that wasn’t confirmation to keep doing what you’re doing, nothing is!