9 Ways to Feel More Abundant Naturally
Abundance. You may or may not have heard this term used lately. It’s a bit of a hot topic with more people realizing the importance of feeling abundant and developing a sense of gratitude for all the things they have daily. Even the worst situations can be made better when you feel grateful for the blessings you’ve had bestowed on you.
Cultivating an attitude of gratitude isn’t hard. In fact, if you find yourself complaining about the things going wrong in your life, you can easily flip the switch and start to find the lesson in each experience you have. In fact, author and motivational speaker, Lisa Nichols, says that you should think about which characteristic about yourself is being strengthened through your challenges.
Nine ways to feel more abundant naturally include:
1. Make the first thing you do after waking up is to say, “Thank you!”
It sets you up for a great day when you realize what a blessing being awake is.
2. List at least 10 things daily that you’re grateful for.
If you do this before you leave for school or work for the day, you’ll be in a state of abundance realizing just how many things you’re lucky to have.
3. When you pay your bills, realize that you’re very fortunate to have the money to pay for services that you need and want.
This idea takes some getting used to but think of all the jobs you help create with your money and the number of paychecks that get paid because of customers like you.
4. Volunteer to help others in need.
Giving back to the community is one of the wealthiest things you can do because it benefits you and the people that you help exponentially.
5. Donate the money you’d typically spend on a coffee or lunch to the charity of your choice.
Giving to others is an abundant act based on good will and faith in the improvement of the world.
6. Check your bank account balance daily and be grateful for every penny that you have.
Even if it is less than what you want, it’ll be a great motivator for reaching your goals.
7. Think of the non-materialistic things you have in your life including your family, friends, health, hobbies, and interest.
Abundance comes in many forms including the relationships that you keep, the wellness of your body and mind, the things that you spend your time on, and the subjects that interest and inspire you.
8. Travel as often as you can to expand your horizons.
See what it’s like to walk a mile in another person’s shoes by visiting a country outside your own.
9. Go out of your way to share with others.
There are ways to bestow abundance onto others that don’t involve money because sharing your time, talent, ideas, and support are every bit as valuable as cash.
Feel more abundant naturally. Gratitude goes a long way. You’re able to change your perspective in even the most difficult scenarios. You see your blessings and your lessons which helps you live more freely.